- The AdvanTech IO&T project at the Bull Dental Clinic at Ft. Lee, in Petersburg, VA was successfully wrapped up:
- Many kudos due to the core support team of: Duane Jackson, Harvey George, Dan Manlove, and many others in the San Antonio and Annapolis offices
- Our subcontracting partners performed up to expectations and included: TEAM IE, BRG, Faithful+Gould, JKT Development and Reads Moving & Storage
- AdvanTech is in the closing weeks for IO&T Projects at:
- FT. Meade, MD
- Ft. Benning, GA
- Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
- Ft. Stewart, GA
- The AdvanTech team, led by Cambridge International Systems, Inc. was selected to participate in this GWAS, as a SDVOSB team
Download a reprint of Richard Perrin's article "RFID and Bar Codes - Critical Importance in Enhancing Safe Patient Care"
Richard Perrin, AdvanTech’s President, was recently honored for his support to the Healthcare Information Systems Society with his selection as HIMSS Volunteer of the Month. In addition to serving as the Co-Chair of the HIMSS Supply Chain Management Special Interest Group, he was also recently selected to serve on the organization’s Enterprise Information Systems Steering Committee for a two year term.
AdvanTech recently installed RFID portals at the Lackland Air Force Base AFCIIF as part of the company’s research projects. The system was tuned to enhance performance and led to expanded use of RFID passive tags to track inventory movement. A White Paper on this case study is available on request.