QLM® KITS Simple CountTM
Simple Count system was developed to make creating accurate count sheets easy and to help with instrument management control. It was designed for easy instrument data entry and for updating count sheets to help eliminate the possibility of mistakes in the Operating Room and enhance safe patient care.
Simple Count is an essential part of KITS (Kit Information Tracking System): just one important part of AdvanTech's QLM suite of inventory management applications. QLM provides supply chain logistics modules that are comprehensive, easy to use and scalable to meet your growing needs. QLM KITS uses touch screen monitors and hand held barcode scanners to provide personnel with instant access to instrument locations and kit contents. KITS provides data when you need it: missing items reports, current preference cards, real-time inventory visibility, and case carts contents.
COUNT SHEET ACCURACY
Does this sound familiar?
"Is this part #305 or #30S?
I can't read it!"
Are you still assembling from 4th generation copies of a spreadsheet printed 2 years ago? Having immediate updates and the ability to print count sheets would allow your department to run more smoothly.
Simple Count is the first step to help manage count sheets for accuracy and a basis for your instrument inventory.
Simple Count is a web-based application that enhances quality control for your organization's instrument management. Using Simple Count can help simplify staff training and improve organization and accuracy of count sheets. The application helps eliminate instrument assembly errors, enhancing instrument control for patient safety.
- A cost-effective subscription-based system
- Count sheets can be printed or exported in various formats (such as PDF, Excel, and Word)
- Simple but detailed count sheets; easily readable for beginning technicians
- Web-based requiring minimal IT department support
- Access and reprint count sheets, effortlessly
- Train technicians quickly with accurate, up-to-date count sheets
- Centralize count sheet management
- Easily upgrade to AdvanTech’s full Kit Instrument Tracking System (KITS)